KD's Dungeon - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction thread

Go down

Introduction thread Empty Introduction thread

Post by Königsdrache Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Please take the time and introduce yourself here to the community. What are you doing? Why are you here? And so one
Königsdrache
Königsdrache
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

https://kds-dungeon.forenverzeichnis.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread Empty Re: Introduction thread

Post by Königsdrache Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Well i start.

My real name is Pascal Baier. I come from Switzerland and for over 10 years I am writing fantasy stories. Some are available on Amazon. Writing is not my main profession. I am a technical designer. As a further hobby I do the Japanese martial art Kendo, for which I also went almost two years to Japan. For some weeks now, I have been learning 3D modeling and trying to bring some of my stories into a new dimension through simpler animations. This is all very time consuming, so do not expect too much too soon from me  Wink

I have set up this forum to present my stories to a larger audience and hopefully make them further interessted in them. But I also hope to build a growing platform for independent or hobby artists across several languages ​​(this does not mean that other artists, consumers, critics or other people are not welcome).

English is not my first language (sorry for mistakes). I'm writing mainly in german, so right now i dont have much to give you. But I'm working on translations for some of my stories and my 3D animations will be also translated (can't wait for the futur  Neutral ). If your still interested in my projects, your invited to look them up in my corner of the forum Königsdrache's Creations

Other links you find in the promotionthread

oh yes, just to complete this introduction, Königsdrache means Kingsdragon and is a creature from my first story.

For a good and interesting exchange.
Königsdrache
Königsdrache
Königsdrache
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

https://kds-dungeon.forenverzeichnis.com

Back to top Go down